Heart knows no reason

So far away from all the familiar things life doesn’t seem very kind. Heart longs for the familiar sights of friends, loved ones and the things that bring a smile.

Heart sees no reason ‘not’ to fall in love with the past thoughts, by gone moments and the flighty and mischievous instances. The hidden tear in the corner of the eye reminds of the times my heart was touched by a thorn or some moments that bring back floods of memory.

Heart sees no reason why not to fall in love with the autumn leaves, or the rain drops. The breeze that caressed my face felt like your touch – so gentle and pure. Yet when I opened my eyes …loneliness seemed to engulf me like a snowy blanket.

My heart sees no reason why we can’t be together. It refuses to understand the reasons that holds us back. I long for your touch – can’t you see it! I long to be loved can’t you feel it! I long to be with you for the few moments in my life that will never come. What is it? Can’t you see I want you or are you too afraid of your feelings?

Whatever – my heart sees no reason, ‘not’ to be with you!!!

No comments: